Post: Planning Resources
I have hand-crafted a batch of links for at the end of this chapter to assist you on your journey better to BECOME AN UNCAGED TRAILBLAZER. Look at the following resources as multiple avenues in an aqueduct. You do not want to flood your system and overload it with attempting to employ all of the following resources at once. But more so as a reference guide on how to find, use, rethink, rebuild, and teach your PLAN. Each link will do half the leg work for you, click the link, and it will take you to the associated website and take you directly to the search results for PLAN on that platform
- Confirm the class you’re looking at taking has at least 1000+ students enrolled.
- Confirm the app you’re looking at using has at least 1000+ installs or downloads.
- Confirm the group you want to join has been actively engaged in the last 30 days.
- Go to as many free seminars as you can. You are window shopping for the right teacher/coach and course workshops.
- Seminars are an excellent way to test drive the guidance of the course and instructors.
- Connect with people with successful habits and are also knowledgeable.
- Search for events that are recurring at least annually.
- Hashtags are a great source to get your creativity flowing. You never know what will come up in your searches.
Sign Up To S. A. Grant’s Newsletter
Stay up to date with new Podcast Episodes, Blog Post, Book Releases, Events & Much More.
BECOME AN UNCAGED TRAILBLAZER
Learn How To Release Your Primal Success In 15 Minutes A Day
Download The Book
A raw, free-flowing and honest road map to success in business and life. The author’s passion is infectious and reinforced through well-placed quotes and anecdotes. You’ll want to read it in one go!
The book is a great place to start in shifting your mindset from being your typical average Jane or Joe to a person of great ambition. It explains the philosophies needed to master goals with the right tactics needed to take to make those dreams a reality. The author has created a very easy and clearly laid out book that gives you so much valuable information on how to pursue your vision, dreams, goals, overcome obstacles, and motivate yourself in the idea that is the book
Author! Author! Author! Keep ’em coming. Thank you for a clear road map. Brilliant book. Loved the layout. Good flow.
As a person with limited business acumen, I was looking for something to deliver practical strategies to help me materialize my business ideas. This book delivered what I was looking for and then some. The provocative writing style and symbolism throughout make the book engaging and hard to put down. But more importantly, it motivated me to take a closer look at myself to take steps to get out of my own way. The real-world examples also helped me see how the principles described in the book manifest in real life.
I also appreciated the non-traditional style of the text. A lot of self-help books read like instruction manuals that put you to sleep before you even get started. But the almost poetic writing style here does the exact opposite. I highly recommend this book for anyone looking for motivation and direction.